Choose the category you want to explore
Choose the category you want to explore

Review Detail

Mini Bar Hot
mini bar
Tianjin Expats Directory A Andi2018
Mini bar true
Not sure where the posting of this review information has come from. The two girls working this bar make you feel welcome from the minute you enter. Yes they are wanting to drink with you but there is no pressure. You say no and they say ok. I spent every night for 4 weeks in there and never saw any of the activites mentioned. The two girls chat to you and try and sell you drinks, it is the same no matter what you are selling. Machines, computers, advertising....keep the punters happy and make them feel special and they keep coming back. If you want to relax and chat, go try it. Tsingtao is only 25 RMB a bottle so you are not going to spend a fortune ! The gilrs are friendly and have nothing but smiles for everyone of their customers.
R
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
November 24, 2018
Respect your opinion. But you are blinkered. Maybe they being very friendly to you Rich. But let me tell you this. As soon as you leave they will be looking for new victims. They are faithful until you check out the hotel. Not even wait for your plane to take off. I seen with my own eyes what happens. And I have been a victim of big bill due to them making drinks for themselves and charging me. Sex in the toilet was with one of my colleagues so I know for sure. And 1000 RMB per hour is our call rate to your hotel.
A
Andi2018
April 19, 2019
New ownership. Same activities with regards to taking you to the cleaners.
Ex owner opening a bar in airport area. Be warned !
A
Andi
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Search

Keywords:
Our WeChat Newsletter
1 Scan the Qrcode
2 Follow Us
3 Stay tuned

gongzhongpintai
Our WeChat Groups
1 Scan the Qrcode
2 Send #groups
3 Join & Enjoy

mike
Our WeChat App
1 Scan the Qrcode
2 Explore the city

miniapp

Copyright © 2017. AsiaLink.com-Goexpats.com-津ICP备18008001号-1 .